Five people treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Massey house

Press Release – New Zealand Police
At about 12.20am this morning, emergency services were called to an address in Massey where five people were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Two men and three women aged between 9 years to 53 years of age, were located at the address. They were taken to North Shore Hospital.

A family friend had been called to the address by one of the occupants when the occupants began feeling unwell. He arrived and found the occupants in a severe state of distress and notified Emergency services.

Police Detectives will be conducting a scene examination at the address this morning with the assistance of the Fire Service to determine the cause of the high levels of carbon monoxide.

Initial reports indicate that a petrol generator was being used in an attached garage to supply power to the house.

Content Sourced from scoop.co.nz
Original url

 

No comments yet.

Write a comment: