Press Release – Blackout Music Management
MYLO XYLOTO TOUR
SATURDAY 10 NOVEMBER AUCKLAND MT SMART STADIUM
BEASLEY AVE, PENROSE, AUCKLAND | MTSMARTSTADIUM.COM
THE PIERCES 6.45pm
THE TEMPER TRAP 7.30pm
*All times are subject to change without notice
VENUE & SHOW INFORMATION
BOX OFFICE Ticket purchase and collection will be available from the box office at Gate B from 9.00am on the day of the show only. Patrons are encouraged to collect their pre-purchased tickets in advance from a Ticketmaster outlet. We’re expecting a big crowd at the concert so if collecting tickets at the venue then plan your arrival in anticipation of queues.
ENTRY GATES Please refer to the gate letter or details printed on your ticket. You must hold on to your ticket throughout the concert to allow access into your designated area.
SEARCH ON ENTRY You and/or your possessions may be subject to a safety and security search upon entry. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the list at the end of this sheet. Any prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
CLOAKROOM FACILITIES Cloakroom facilities will not be available at this event.
PASS-OUTS Pass-outs will not be available at the event, so ensure that you take everything that you require into the concert when you first enter.
FIRST AID Will be available at various positions around the stadium.
TOILETS Are located at various positions around the stadium.
ATM/EFTPOS FACILITIES Limited ATM and EFTPOS facilities will be available within the Stadium. Patrons are advised to come prepared with sufficient cash for the entire evening.
FOOD & BEVERAGE FACILITIES A range of catering outlets will be available along with bar service. If we think you look under 25 or we are not sure of your age, we will ask you for ID. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a NZ driver’s license, NZ or overseas passport or the HANZ 18+ card. If you cannot provide proof of age when asked, we cannot serve you alcohol. The venue reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol. Alcohol sales will finish at 9.30pm.
By law NO alcohol can be brought into the Stadium. It is also venue policy that no commercially prepared food products, including takeaway meals, or soft drinks (excl. water) can be brought into the stadium either. Metal utensils and cutlery are also not allowed. If in doubt leave it at home.
SMOKING Mt Smart Stadium is a totally SMOKE FREE zone. Patrons must not smoke within the Stadium grounds.
WEATHER The concert will proceed rain or shine and only exceptionally severe weather conditions will affect the performance. No umbrellas are permitted in the venue, so bring a raincoat or poncho if inclement weather is predicted.
GETTING TO & FROM THE CONCERT
PUBLIC TRANSPORT – TRAINS & BUSES
Travel on trains and event buses are included in your event ticket on Saturday 10 November 2012, subject to certain time restrictions and conditions. Event travel on trains starts from 4.30pm and runs until the last train on Saturday 10 November 2012. Event travel on event bus services starts from the published times and runs until no later than 90 minutes after the concert.
For more information on event train and bus services visit AT.co.nz or phone 09 366 6400.
PARKING FACILITIES No public parking is available at the stadium. Road closures and parking restrictions will affect the streets around Mt Smart Stadium. For more information about parking and road closures, see aucklandtransport.govt.nz or call 09 355 3553. Charter bus parking is located on the South-bound lane of Maurice Road.
MOBILITY PARKING FACILITIES Limited mobility parking is available. Patrons holding a valid wheelchair ticket for the concert and a mobility parking permit can enter through the South gate from O’Rorke Road and park in the Athletics car park. Bookings for this parking area should be made via the Mt Smart Stadium office – 09 366 2048.
DROP OFF/PICK UP POINT A drop off/pick up point is located on Station Rd.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For a full list of the venue’s conditions of entry please visit mtsmartstadium.com.
Please note that conditions are subject to change without notice.
• Video cameras
• Professional cameras (with detachable lenses)
• Recording devices of any kind
• Glass of any kind
• Strictly NO alcohol
• Commercially prepared food, including takeaway
• Metal utensils, cutlery etc
• Chilly bins
• Any large items that cannot be placed under a seat
• Illegal substances
• Laser pointing devices, flares or fireworks
• Long chains or spikes/studs of any nature
• Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, containers etc
• Air horns or loud hailers
• Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters
• Chairs or stools
• Prams or strollers
• Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
• Any other items deemed by the Venue or Promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself or others
** Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned, so if in doubt leave it at home or in your car. Venue and Promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.
• Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed. Professional cameras with detachable lenses are not.
• Sun hat and sunscreen
• Jacket/poncho for inclement weather
• One sealed plastic bottle of water per person up to 1L in size (tops will be removed upon entry)
• Small quantities of home prepared food
GENERAL ADMISSION FIELD – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• General Admission Field area is not recommended for children under 12 years
• Stadium terms and conditions of entry and restricted items apply
• Patrons must enter through the gate listed on their tickets
• Dangerous activities such as aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing are not permitted and may result in the removal of patrons from the event
All information is correct at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice.
LIMITED TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE TICKETMASTER.CO.NZ OR 09 970 9700